Hi, friends and family!
Thanks for clicking on the social media post that led you to my blog, you nosy person!
Five Questions (& Answers) to Know Me Better
1. What Slang Or Trend Makes You Feel Old?
Mind you I am often reminded more of my youth due to the people I currently surround myself with, but will feel old when I am faced with a teen that doesn't use Facebook.
2. What Big Life Changes Have You Recently Experienced?
I recently finished my last semester at West Virginia University and earned my Master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. I'm excited to see what this degree is able to do for my career.
3. When You Are Gone, What Would You Like People To Write For Your Obituary And Why?
I like knowing that I made a difference in someone's life, particularly if I inspired someone to pursue their life passion or dream. I want to know that my life was purposeful and that it meant something.
4. What Is Something You Like To Do That Other People Would Probably Consider “Weird” If They Knew?
I like to work on my psychic intuition and have attended a few intuitive workshops, reiki circles and will watch YouTube Pick a Card readings.
5. What Is The First Thing You Notice About A Person?
Their energy, whether they are happy, sad, or angry, etc. Most of which is determined in a person's eyes or smiles.